Great job with the blog responses class! Things are going very well; however, for this response I am going to force you to assess the work of your peers. Taking time to read the work of other students will help you assess your own work and your work habits. For this response, choose ONE response from anyone in the class that you find to be very good for whatever reason. Briefly explain WHY it is a good response and what you like about it. This is only positive feedback, folks!! Nothing critical or negative, just positive. Ok, have fun and see you soon!

12 comments:
I found Serra's comment very good. because it's very constructive and she conveys her thoughts very obviously. Besides, I like the part where she used a quote, so it's very clear and easily understood. Her thoughts are rather open minded and the way she compares both speeches, is very logical.
I like politics that’s why I read my friends blogs about the news. An important news of nowadays is Turkey-Russia conflict. I looked some of the blogs about the conflict and I chose one. My friend Efe wrote a paragraph which is clear and understandable. His paragraph is not long and summarizes the conflict between Turkey and Russia. It is so easily explain the situation. The reader may have information. It’s not important to write long it’s important to write something that teaches something to the reader.
I really liked Piraye's response to TOK question. She was really sincere. Her tone was kind and caring. She also wrote a quote from J.K. Rowling. It is a great plus for her response because J.K. Rowling is a well-known novelist. She got my attention because of this quote and the kindness that she brings it up when we read her response. She is also questioning her idea. It is perfect because she is not just looking from a specific side. She thinks about the other's thoughts and looks from their perspective as well. In conclusion, I found Piraye's response pretty good.
Hello all,
I believe that TOK is a very beneficial class and the questions that Mr. Farley asks us beforehand adds even more. I felt like the response Atahan gave for the TOK question about our moral responsibilities related to help others was very kind and nice. He states that he does not know so many people who do this but the number does not matter. He is very well aware of the action that should be taken to stop this matter and gives examples in order to further explain the situation. He ends his response with a quote by Mahatma Gandi, who I think is a divine person. As a result, I thought that his response was very kind and caring. Congrats!
I really liked Didar’s blog response to Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech because she expressed her thoughts on the speech in a brief and distinguished way. She was clearly very impressed by Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech (obviously it’s impossible not to). Also I think it’s great that she used some facts too. I think it makes the blog post more interesting to read. In conclusion I really enjoyed her blog post, keep up the good work Dadir!
I really liked Mısra's response and I'm glad that we think the same way. I support her ideas. I really liked the way she compared the two. So I really enjoyed reading her speech. I like that she pointed out that Martin Luther King Jr. is talking about the future and Malcolm X is talking about the present time. Also, I think it is great that she mentioned the different audiences and the effects on the speeches. Good job Mısra! I think your response is great, I enjoyed.
All of my fellow friends have written lots of impressive and informative answers to both weekly and TOK questions. But I really liked the answer of @SerrâZoraloğlu with the response to “I Have a Dream” speech which she compared it with “Plymouth Rock”. Her language was used masterly and she can choose the right words comfortably. I also liked the part that she made the quotation, “Every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.”. I am a person that can easily get carried away with the right words. Nice job, sis.
I really liked the comparison that Alp made between Malcom X's speech and Martin Luther King Jr.'s. He analyzed both of their aims deeply, but he did it without using much complicated language. I liked the part that he compared the language that they use dependent on the audience. I really enjoyed the part that he talked about taking action. While Malcom X refers to present, Martin Luther King Jr. refers to future. As a result, I would like to congratulate my friend Alp for comparing these two great speeches really well.
It is a fact that Efe, has mastered with blog responses. I thank you my dear for your kind words and want to add that your blog responses are thoughtful and very considerate about the world and how you feel. You state the way you feel very frankly and that is a quality that I dearly appreciate. You rock blog responses. Way to go, kuzucuk. I expect big things from you.
PS: thank you for writing my name correctly
Firstly I want to thank to my classmates, which nearly all of them explained the things they liked or did not. However someones response really stood up for me. Of course as you could all have guessed, it is Ilgaz. Now a liitle bit of background why I like Ilgaz as a person, he always knows what he is talking about. Dedication, Aim and Kill. Those are three words I can say about him. Furthermore, about his response in the blog, he states that Martin Luther King Jr. is much more optimistic. I totally agree with him, this was just an example. There are many to say. However I really got the feels at the end of his speech, I will not make any comments on this. I will let the magic of words explain it to you, I hope you are capable of understanding, Black people works at lower jobs. There are not any white cleaners. "This conflict was between blacks and whites but today it’s between blacks and the police. The police do not tolerate the blacks. America still have dream to be equal and independent."
I really liked the word choises that Serra made when she was talking about "I have a dream" her writing really forces people to understand and concentrate better.As Aslı said I really liked the place where Serra put the quote it supports the idea of "I have a dream".
I really liked the word choises of Serra. When she was talking about "I have a dream" her writing forces people to understand and gıve their full attention better.And also the place where Serra put quote, it supports the idea of "I have a dream".
Post a Comment